Wednesday, March 30, 2016

PE- fielding and striking reflection

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths Standing side on and having a good grip on the racket.

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were have a good grip and follow through a little bit.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were watching the ball to where it went and followed through.

My Next Steps are to be more forward and be more involved physical.

To improve my striking of a ball I need to watch the ball coming towards me because the I can aim better.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to watch the ball and cup my hands because then I'll be ready to catch the ball.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because I got a go at fielding and striking all at one go.

No comments:

Post a Comment